1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Got an internet problem, need help

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by donnA, Oct 21, 2002.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Since Friday I can not get into the message board at the place where my craft site is. I can go anywhere else on the site, but not the message board I have emsiled the people who own it and they aren't having any problems. I keep getting this

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer

Can anyone help me out as to why I keep getting this and can not access the site. Am i doing soemthing wrong, or is there something I can do? Or is it them?

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's the address?

This probably won't work, but (assuming you're using Interent Explorer) try clicking on Tools, Internet Options, Delete Files. When it's done, close your Internet Explorer window, and then open it back up again.

As I said, probably won't work....

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

I deleted cookies and files and was able to get into the site alright, but now it won't let me login, but I have used the right id and password, I had to reregister, and I know I have at least one pm there.
    http://www.primmart.com
    on the left hand community

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Only three things coming to mind, Katie:

1) Make sure your Internet Explorer settings haven't changed, and that you're still accepting cookies (or try to set the security settings to accept cookies from that site);

2) Try using the "Lost Username/Password" function on the site;

3) E-mail the administrator and tell them what's going on (if you haven't done so already). Be sure to include your username and password for the board (in separate e-mails, if you're paranoid enough), so he/she can dig in an check what happened to your registration.

Sorry I can't give you much more than that.