1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

'Government persecuting' jailed creation evangelist

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Jedi Knight, Jun 1, 2009.

1. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Revmitchell I can understand why you wont be critical of our government because you cant since you are a 501c3 and it would cost you your tax exemption.

I assure you I dont need a tinfoil hat.Reality is we live in a world where satan is active and to deny these evils is to deny a real devil at work.Read about him in the KJB he is a as roaring lion seeking people to devor andmostly through deception that things like conspiracies are not possible.

Geez we must be in the millennium now since satan is bound.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First I am criticle of the government all the time. All you have to do to verify that is ask anyone on this board or go back through my posts. Second churches cannot lose their tax exemption. They can lose the 501c3 but tax exemption is not needed for that. Churches has a special exemption. Third even if it were possible to lose tax exemption ( and it is not) I would still voice my opinion.

I do not have the patience to address all the issues with this comment. Good luck with that.

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Whoa, stop. Okay, there.

I don't care what the issue is, or what side of an issue one stands upon. There's something called a Credible Christian Witness. It goes hand in hand with the scriptural admonition to refrain from engaging in gossip and rumor. If a Christian makes an assertion like that, then it is that person's biblical responsibility to back that up with objective support. It is morally inappropriate for a Christian to make an assertion, and then expect others to "prove it is not so". That, my brother is a clear case of engaging in rumor and gossip, a violation of scripture. This kind of behavior is incredibly poor Christian witness.

4. alatide

alatide New Member

If a child is in danger of parental wacko's who takes the child out of that situation if other family members are not around? My understanding is that's social services.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I would recommend that anyone wondering about AIDs as being a man made designer infection, get hold of Dr. Stan Montieth's works..... google him, listen to his programs: You may get a different VP. He's a medical doctor, now in his eighties... but did research on the AIDS virus, wrote on the subject, and was active in trying to get the public health department to put protective protocols in place to prevent and stop the spread. He reasons that initiatially it was introduced to the homosexual community through a trial vaccine program intended to protect against the hepatitis virus which was commonly spread because of their promiscous behavior and multiple partners. Also, he discovered in his research, a surge among blacks.... when the virus hit the heterosexual community, which he thinks may be a predisposition in susceptibility. Initiatially he found much support in the medical and the public health community..... but there was a subset of homosexual activist within these areas....particularly in public health, but more important.... the homosexual community, at large, was determined not to have this labeled as it first started out 'as a gay disease' and so to be pc...... their activism prevented the restraints on disclosure and prevention which had been exercised against some previously identified sexual transmitted diseases. Still, we know, the stigma of 'gay disease' took hold during the early recognition of this disease, took place in spite of the lack of reporting and early testing.... and many who were innocents who acquired this immuno deficiency throught transplants, transfusions, needle sticks or similar accidents, or parterners with mates who were unfaithful, were also the recipients of suspicion and social avoidance ......until more became known about this disease and its spread.

Regarding the tax question..... KH isn't the only one who has questioned....... but he not only questioned but did brag about his defiance in some of the meetings which I attended at a local church. One can google Bill Benson on the internet and get the pros and cons regarding another man involved in a lengthy prosecution, who bases his claim regarding taxes on his research that the 16th ammendment was 'declared' as properly ratified, when, in actually it wasn't..... but everyone bought into what the government said.

If one thinks a church is safe...... they can check out and google the exile church at Salem and see one church which was seized by the Feds. There have been others..... but I don't remember their names or locations. I believe this one was in NJ or MD.

Once again, I stand by that when a government makes law to serve its convenience, and that law isn't based upon some foundation or veres from its foundation.... it can make criminals of whomever it will, and will if its leadership is evil...... and take what it wants from whom ever it will for whatever purpose it desires.

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

This thread is getting way off topic here. Bill Benson's claims that Amendment XVI was not properly ratified is false. He claims that the language was dissimilar, but in reality, the issue is one of typographical errors, not errors of content. (some copies capitalize "States", and some don't; the Illinois copy read "remuneration" in place of "enumeration"; Missouri's read "levy" for "lay"; Washington read "income" not "incomes"). The deviations were incredibly trivial, especially when one considers that earlier amendments more substantial deviations which to this date have not been called into question. Further, the total numebr of states to ratify the Amendment was 42. Even if one throws out the ratifications of 1/3 of the ratifications, that still leaves enough states to have met the requirement for ratification.

But that is an entirely different case from Hovind. Hovind's example is one of not only refusing to pay taxes, but putting his employees in a position of not having paid taxes, boastong about his position, and then committing fraud by falsifying documentation to support his claim. The guy's a fraud and cheat without question. Revmitchell is correct that a church is not required to file for tax exemption, so long as they operate as a church. Hovind wasn't running a church, but claiming that it was.

#86 Johnv, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
  7. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Yeah right.The tax system robs people through taxing their weekly checks and then taxing the money to survive and then re-taxes their income if the IRS thinks they made to much.This my friend is criminal and there is not no-one to challenge our government because the government is the highest source in America {i.e.above the law just watch the news]

Pray for him because condemning him wont help.

8. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Follow the links and the interviews and you may find the evidence.Some people on this board could care less what the evidence is, its what they think it should be.

For all have sinned.This is a baptist board and who`s the most gossiping denomination on planet earth?

I have yet to attend a Baptist Church where there wasn`t gossip by the sisters.

9. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

You think all social service`s Godly organizations?

Plenty of evidence to say different just like all police departments are never in error always fighting for our rights.

Yeah right,such amazing grace.

10. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

http://hushmoney.org/

Says it all.

11. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I never make an accusation lightly. So I did exactly that. I speant several hours perusing the website, and its links, and chose to do so with an objective mind. I did not come across a single item of evidentiary support. I did, however, discover that the Apollo moon landing was faked.

BTW, you might want to learn to discern the difference between a commentary and a news article. Several of the links are to commentaries.
    That may or may not be, but in regards to claims that HIV was manufactured, there's simply no evidence for that. Hence, when a Christian makes that claim he is engaging in rumor and gossip, something which scripture denounces.
    That doesn't excuse you doing the same.
    It's not a matter of debate. It's a matter of objective fact. Amendment XVI was properly ratified.
    Whether you approve or disapprove of income tax is not the issue. What is at issue is whether Amendment XVI was properly ratified (it was) and whether Hovind willfully committed multiple counts of tax evasion and fraud (he did, and boasted about it).

Those who claim that Hovind is a legitimate tax protestor are wrong. In fact, Kent Hovind's son, Eric, stated, "My father says very clearly, if you owe a tax, by law, you should pay it ... We are not tax protesters."
    I pray for all sinners, including myself, all the time. As far as condeming Hovind, he has condemned himself. My point on the matter is that he is not being "persecuted", not by any stretch; neither should he be considered credible reference in matters of Christian witness.

#91 Johnv, Jul 28, 2009
  12. Johnv

Johnv New Member

(duplicate post)

13. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Well you have the right to your opinion as I do.I have read enough of the income tax hoax to know it was never ratified just a re-interpretation.

If you enjoy getting robbed thats your business because you pay taxes on federal reserve notes that is not even government money so why should you pay taxes {i.e.interest} on money you make and spend?

I do hope and pray Ron Paul succeeds in getting the fed reserve audited because then and only the can it be crushed and the our Government can print interest free money.

I have no problems paying tax on the things I buy just on my money that I make.It is financial slavery.

14. rbell

rbell Active Member

I can't prove that you have a flock of seagulls in your behind, but I'm rational enough to understand that it isn't likely...and I'm smart enough to not ask you to prove it.

Please take the above sentence and learn from it. Also, realize that you have completely shot your credibility (what credibility you might have had) with your cozying up with views of people who are obviously mentally disturbed or deficient.

15. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

If I have learned anything here is that it gives the word L a capital in Liberalism.No you may have a flock of sea gulls in your comprehention area in your brain.

As far as winning a popularity contest here, I am not in the contest to begin with, I just like seeing how confused many are to trust two evil men with creating a manuscript that their MV`s come from.

That evidence is there from their own mouths yet its rejected also,so who really has a flock of sea gulls with a slight mental twist?:laugh:

16. rbell

rbell Active Member

Guess what, gang...I think that Sanderson is back!

17. Johnv

Johnv New Member

It's not a matter of opinion. The claim that it was not perly ratified is factuallyincorrect.
    Whether I like it or not is a different topic from whether Amendment XVI was properly ratified.
    I happen to like Ron Paul, but I don't think his endeavor will fly. Even if it does, and it doesn't turn up the results people expect. People are going to cry foul.
    I saw them in concert once. Does that count?
    A conspiracy theorist, and a KJVOist? This is too good to be true.

#97 Johnv, Jul 28, 2009
  18. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Pilgrim old boy, you have it wrong. I owe you no proof. You made the positive assertion. You bear the burden of proof. That is rules of logic.

For example, I can claim I have a monkey with a giraffe's neck in my garage. You don't have to believe me unless I provide credible evidence to support my assertion. You do not have to disprove my claim in order to dismiss it.

19. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Highly unlikely.

All these posts actually have something posted, versus just some 'link' to some 'sermon' realizing, of course, that using the word "sermon" and our beloved late BB poster "Spamderson" in the same post and context is almost an oxymoron. by definition.

BTW, wonder what he is doing with all these old TVs that now bring in only 'snow' after the forced advent of digital? What would be the purpose served by smashing them?? :confused: :smilewinkgrin: :laugh:

Ed

20. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Another question, mostly out of curiosity.

How many threads have we now seen on the BB regarding Mr. Kent Hovind? I recall at least three, previously.

And a quick check of BB posts shows almost four hundred that make mention of his name, as well.

Ed

#100 EdSutton, Jul 28, 2009