1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grace to you in Jesus' name.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by John Public, Oct 19, 2015.

1. John Public

John Public Evangelist, author, muscian. Meek servant.

I hope in my tenure here we can all glorify Christ. I believe God has indeed preserved his word in English in the Authorized Version (King James), and in the work of one, monergism. I am not a Calvinist or a chialist (premilennialism) but do fellowship with Arminians.
    Sadly, so few care to listen & learn than to debate. Many of those synergistic brothers have uplifted more one man in Christ when there was none other in spite of disagreements. If you wish, refer to the 1689 SLBC & Keach's Catechism to see what I believe overall. Extremely handy for discipleship & my book writing.

Is there a section where it might be appropriate to discuss Cruden's Concordance? It is really unneeded for a Christian if he bothers to read his Bible but it would be handy for Bible studies, such as like the one wine a brother and this disciple do on the Sabbath; especially since it records all the mentions of the Bible on each word.