1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grand Canyon Movie: Sacred Earth

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by Calminian, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

#1 Calminian, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I looked at it last week. I thought that it was going to be about geology but it is about evangelization and is in the style of Ray Comfort. I like Eric Hovind--he has been through the mill and knows the ropes. Is there going to be a sequel to his Genesis movie?

It should be scarred earth.

3. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Oh, shoot, yep, Scarred Earth.

I think technically, it's Ralph Strean's Genesis movie. I know a sequel is planned, but he's busy on another project, the Quantum TV series.

• Like Like x 1
  4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok, thanks, Calminian! He is going to need a big air conditioner for that big of a data center. It is about two or three times as big as the one where I work. They have two huge air conditioning units and a battery backup in case of power failure. His science fiction idea looks interesting. I hope that the Genesis sequel shows up one of these days. It has been two years since I was at the Creation Museum but I would like to go again but I think that I am going to wait until spring. I would also like to spend a full day at the Ark to see all the things that I did not have time for two years ago. It is not very far from Indianapolis to Cincinnati but both my car and I are old. Right now I am reading a book about how the Germans latched onto Darwin thinking that he was highly scientific and they even cited the case of Indiana, which sadly lobotomized and sterilized many people early in the 20th century in the name of eugenics. Of course, Hitler took Darwin to an extreme and followed the notion from Darwin that the white race was superior. The book, which is scholarly and may be out of print, is called From Darwin to Hitler by Richard Weikart. Let me tell you that Hitler's holocaust was not the first German holocaust because Heinrich Goering, the father of Herman Goering, was territorial governor of a colonial area ruled by Germany at the beginning of the 20th century also where the Germans murdered about 75,000 Africans.

• Prayers Prayers x 1