1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Great December match up

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by thjplgvp, May 14, 2006.

1. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

2. Convicted by the Spirit

This would have been nice to have seen. I am sure this years game will be just as good.

3. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

Convicted Gonzaga Duke never took place in 05 that is one of the reasons JJ and Adam kept having their stats constantly compared.

But both are now gone and it will be interesting to see how they handle each other in New York which is almost like home court advantage to Duke.

4. Convicted by the Spirit

sorry ... i meant this years meaning this coming years game.

Cracks me up how the media has rode Redick and AM over the crying they did after losing. Shows me to me how much they cared about their teams winning and losing. The whole thing about men dont' cry sometimes goes too far. I want any Christian that thinks men should not cry to prove to me in the bible why men should not cry.

5. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

I read some of the things JJ had to go through this past year and his Jr year as well. We sometimes think only believers are persecuted but Reddick was having his family threatened, and his sister was recieving threatening mail that she would be harmed if JJ did well. Talk about pressure and all over a college BB game.

There is something about giving your all and fate or destiny not aligning on your side that brings tears. Not because you lost but because you were not enough to make up the difference in victory and losing.

Reddick learned a valuable lesson in his last game, on a given day someone can be better than you thought and you can worse than you.
    thought.