1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Great is the Harvest... send workers...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Gr8iZthHrvst, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Gr8iZthHrvst

Gr8iZthHrvst New Member

:jesus: I began my prayer life at age 3 on my knees beside my bed. This is an early recollection of being introduced to God and Jesus. I am 51 now and I have journied far in this time. Many changes have taken place since that time and today I am steadfastly trudging a path that has been nearly overthrown by the adversary on many occassion; but God alone has seen me this far. I have a web site which is Harvestcross.com that is a sign of who I am, what I believe, what I am doing for Him, and what I believe that God wants us to do if we are living for Him and are fully aware and believe in the Great Commission.

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. God's word does not return to Him void, but accomplishes that which He designed and designated it to do.

I know that Christianity has broken off many times, that people have taken it upon themselves to start different churches and have even changed God's original word and have reworked its meaning to suite their own needs.

God said that He knows the desires of our heart, and that He wants us to have the desires of our heart. Thus; the Harvestcross is a sign to the world that we live in that we do love God and that we are a participating in the Great Commission for God. That we are not ashamed, that we are not closet Christians, and that our most loving heavenly Father is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him and who desire to do His will in and through us. Jesus said that if we were ashamed of Him, that His Father would be ashamed of us. In the same; Jesus said that if we deny Him to others that He would deny us before His Father which is in Heaven.

Peace and Love from "(the) Harvestcross"

"We have not because we ask not, to find Him one must seek Him, love begets love, love conquers all, He said to love one another, forgive one another, obey Him, lean not on your own understanding, don't let the sun go down on your anger, pray for one another, and when in doubt; refer to the instructions." raise:
    "If we are the light of the world; how great is that light?" God bless you all and "Keep The Faith" my family!