1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Group Plans to Send Letters to Troops in Iraq on How U.S. Government Planned 9/11

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Revmitchell, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    U.S. troops serving in Iraq may be getting more letters during mail call, but they won't be care packages — one group is sending them letters and DVDs claiming 9/11 was an “inside job” and that they should rethink why they’re fighting.

Mark Dice, founder of The Resistance, which he calls a media watchdog group, says that the U.S. government was responsible for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and that the armed forces should know it....

More Here

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Any person, or group, who would send such unfactual junk to our troops should be charged with treason and should face the harshest penalty under the law for the crime of treason. There is no solid evidence that the United States government was behind 9/11, just like there is no solid evidence that ghosts are real or that aliens abduct people from their back yards.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Martin I've looked all over for that list of all the facts I asked you for, where'd you'd hide it? I don't mean to rush you or anything but it's been weeks. You should have been able to come with something by now. Show me all the facts brother.

Youse three amigos can even work on the list together if you'd like I'll accept that. :)

#4 poncho, Jun 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I DO believe our government has not told us the truth about 911, and I do believe our government knows more than what they have told us and has altered the truth to fit what they want us to know, to believe, and to fear, and to suit their own agenda. I believe there are good, and well meaning people working for and involved in our government...... and I also believe there are evil people who worship god....and get off on name dropping like it should mean something to the guilable.... but the god they worship is a different god than the God many of us think. Many in government are Caninites, worshippers of Molech, humanist, worshippers of satan, and devoted to 'a new age', 'the rise of Atlantis', 'a New World Order', and declare openly to be the rider on the white (pale) horse. If we listen carefully to what they say....... we would hear occassionally that their thoughts come out of their mouths in a 'mis-speak' (similar to what many used to refer to as a 'Freudian slip') telling us perhaps more truth regarding their attitudes, intentions, and motivations than what their discretion would candidly allow.

However, regardless of how falsely I feel our government has acted to stop the terrorist and to seal our borders,

and to govern and defend our constitution,

and protect our rights,

and to be transparent,

and to curb the use of drugs within our country and the transport of them from other nations,

and to protect our farmlands and our harvest and our industry,

and to open the energy reserves and build refineries enough to lower our dependance on and enslavement to imported oil (and include industry in that same economy...which has been exported elsewhere and is virtually almost non existant),

and to protect the sanctity of the family as the most basic unit of a healthy society,

or that they 'protect us' by well intended institutions (which have been corrupted by influence and subversion) like the Food and Drug Administration, or Health and Human Services ....or whatever name or names it goes under now, or the Department of Education or whatever aka, etc.

which promotes 'family planning' to increase access to abortions,

who places people who are nationalistic, patriotic, constitutionalist, moralist, or who believe the Bible is the Word of God and labels its own lawful and moral abiding citizens as 'fundamentalist' (which also has the meaning of 'foundational' or 'beginning' or 'basic', or going to the root) as eccentric, traitors, terrorist, subversives, hate mongers, irrational, paranoid, delusional, etc., equating Christians and others so labeled as on par with moslem extremist.

However, even if some people in our government promote or are doing any or all of these things............
    I don't see any good nor do I support as any wisdom to dishearten the idealism or even the brainwashing of any soldier by undermining the hope which he had or has to fight a war, and the belief that he is fighting for our country and a better world.

Having seen some of the documentaries which cause me to question the stories we've been fed by the maor news media, and hearing how professional people having insight and knowledge into various sciences, defense operations, and intelligence get ignored even when they take their concerns public or to congress or other officials and agencies of govenment......... I do believe that few or none of these documentaries do little to point the way to viable solutions, alternatives, hope, and action: I don't think it is fair to remove that spirit of idealism and faith in one's country unless one has prepared the path to a greater Faith to replace it before the hope in men is shattered.

In other words, whatever the motives of these groups may be, it is disgusting that they would add to the stress, isolation from homeland, and attempt to undermine the strength of these mostly fine and dedicated men and women who carry love for the homeland in their hearts! In stead of flaunting the questions and problems here at home to trouble these folks..... why don't such groups....if they truely are patriotic....... do the patriotic thing and develop hopeful and inspiring documentaries about what is still working right in our country.... and inspiring testimonies, sage sayings of our forefathers, and historical events which are interesting, brief, and morally and spiritually uplifting...... Now that would be a foundational support which helps them in battle and when they return, might help them to have something to hang onto and heal with hope when they make observations which might otherwise disenchant them with their country and their government.

A story which is unknown..... like who's behind 911.... continues to influence because we make it big and continue to react to it as though under its spell and the spell of those who keep using it.....when we don't even know the truth. Truth is important because it will dispell the lies: It will cut through the darkness. So let's find and hold onto that which we know to be truth..... and, God willing, we keep that first and foremost in mind, allowing our faith to grow and encouraging one another to do likewise..... and live with courage the life of faith and hope, allowing God to strengthen us against the assaults of the doubters, the disbelieveing, and fear mongers: Then we have strength to challenge the false resolutions which are reactionary to half baked stories and myths ......regardless of who originates it and regardless of motive...(be it government, comspirators, or revolutionaries...or whatever.)