1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GuitarVision

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Brian30755, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

Seen this yet? Here's a link to it: http://musiciansfriend.guitarvision.com/default.aspx

I just got this, and I really like it. If you like classic rock, it's a great way to learn how to play your favorites. You have to pay for the songs you want, but the software is free and it comes with some free samples.

2. Pete

Pete New Member

I just grab classic rock tab from olga.net [​IMG] Most of the time it's close enough for me [​IMG]

3. Brice

Brice New Member

I've seen it and even downloaded it. I liked it, but the songs were way toooo expensive, so I decided to stick with getting tabs from free sites. God bless.

4. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

Yeah, they are a little expensive. I just thought the software was really neat, and was wondering if anyone on here had used it.

5. Brice

Brice New Member

Yeah I really thought it was neat. I would love to be able to use it, but I think the songs were around 5 bucks. Anyway it was very cool. God bless.