1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hanukkah Stamps

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Nov 23, 2018.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I came across this in the Readers Digest and just had to post it... Brother Glen:)

Miriam goes into the post office to buy stamps for her Hanukkah cards and says to the cashier, May I have 50 Hanukkah Stamps?... What denomination asks the cashier?... Miriam thinks for a second and say, Give me 6 Orthodox, 12 Conservative and 32 Reform... :Roflmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Christian version of the same joke...

A woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.

"Hello," the woman days cheerily. "I'd like some Christmas stamps, please."

The clerk replies, "What denomination?"

"Good heavens," the woman says, "has it come to that? All right, I'll take six Catholic, twenty Baptist, twelve Lutheran, eight Methodist, and four Presbyterian."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for posting that because it brings up a good point... My Grand kids who are mine by marriage, aka Grandpa Glen and their biological Grandpa aka as Louie or by the Grand kids Grampie were telling jokes the other day... We would go back and forth making each other laugh... My culture is Scottish/Irish American and he is Italian American and we noticed that we all knew some of the same jokes but with a different cultural flavor... So it is not surprising to me that this same joke applies to the Christian population as well as the Jewish... Its funny from both sides... Brother Glen:Roflmao