1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Happy Birthday and Victory to Barack

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by saturneptune, Jul 19, 2012.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The question is which moving company will be pulling up to the White House on Jan 20th!

3. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has anyone considered giving pink slips to about 90% of the bureaucrats who are lifetime incumbents in the process of government? Curious: the GS's still get paid; the potholes seldom get fixed. Where does all that tax collected at gas pumps go? Certainly not roads and bridges.

The problems do not emanate from the White House--they come from the apathy of the Body Politic--yep, you and me, mostly you(ha ha). "We seldom get so confused in our thinking that we cannot see clearly the other fellow's duty".--a much plagarized truism, not sure who plagarized first.

Apathy is contagious. Register--vote at every level. If the crooks are in office--we allowed it.

Now what?
    Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

#3 Bro. James, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
  4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I am right behind you S/N! I believe I felt some high heals up my back so watch out!