1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Has Prince George County, VA gone too far?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Looks like they are doing a good job.

Note when one makes it harder to report illegal aliens and crimes, there always looks like there is less on paper the way the fine folks in Md. has been doing.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no Prince George county in Virginia. There is a Prince Georges county in Maryland, where at any given day, in Langley Park, just a few miles from DC, you would think you are in Mexico or one of those South American countries.
    The Hispanics are everywhere.
    They are the hangersout in the plazas and malls, at the doors of the McDonalds and the Dunkin Donuts, at the steps of Apartment buidlings.
    They also are the clerks, the undercover cops, the pushers, dealers, and addicts, and the vehicle drivers.
    I think one day, the blacks and the whites and the asians will move out to nearby counties without hispanics just so they are sure they are still in the United States of America, and I think many areas of Prince Georges will soon be sporting Hispanic names for their roads, streets, boulevards, parks, like I hear Miami does.
    Nothing wrong with that, except you don't know who is what (illegal, legal, MS-13, 18th Street Boys).

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If the government would enforce existing laws against illegals perhaps the unemployment rate would go down!

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

6. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I was talking about northern Va., not Md.