1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hat's off to the GOP ...... they are accomplishing their goal!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 9, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have sat back and watched with great interest how the elites of the established GOPs have systematically removed all the outsiders from contention in this year's presidential candidate group. The only one they have had some difficulty in ridding this herd of is Trump, but he is in their cross-hairs!

In Iowa, they pushed Cruz, and they got him to over take Trump, and claim first place. However, it was their golden, bubble boy (Rubio) that they were most pleased with, because while lifting Cruz to victory, Rubio came in a surprising third place.

Now in New Hampshire, they have used the established governors to systematically destroy Rubio (and he did it to himself at the debate), while continuing to go after Trump!

Of course, they can't do much with Trump, at least this week, but they will not stop until Jeb or Kasich is in the running for the office of president!

You may ask, or even question my reasoning, saying that they did nothing to remove Carson of Fiorina from contention, but believe me when I say, Fiorina is not a threat to the establishment, and Carson was a rising star that flamed out a month before Iowa, and whatever was left of Carson was taken care of by "innuendo" the ploy of the parties to suggest that something it when it isn't and had plausible deniability to protect them.

Believe me, the GOP machine does not want an outsider. They are systematically trying to destroy all the outsiders, as well as Cruz and Rubio, because those two don't walk or march to the same beat of the drum as let's say Kasicj or Jeb!

The next month will be interesting to watch and listen, as with the help of Fox News and polls, and dirty politics, all the upstarts will soon be also ran's, and Jeb or Kasich will be on their way to the WH, or at least on their way to run against the female Richard Nixon of our time, Hillary! And once she gets into the race, the FBI may leave the DNC high and dry with an indictment, or at least with such damaging findings that her "good name" will be forever soiled?!

What say you about my observations?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Interesting take on things. I thought Rubio and Jeb were fighting for the same supporters.

3. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The establishment hates and despises Cruz. There is no way they had a hand in his victory in Iowa. Trump they can deal with and they know it. Cruz is the real threat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll echo what BlessedWife said. The GOP loathes Cruz. There is no way they "pushed Cruz" in Iowa. Cruz is the guy they want to stop, even moreso than Trump.

5. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cruz is the guy who has no support among his colleagues in the Senate. He has ostracized all of them. Then we have Rubio who said he "hates the Senate" and that's why he doesn't show up to vote. Trump, Cruz and Rubio are NOT Presidential timber. Senator Kasich is the only viable GOP candidate and personally I'll take Bernie Sanders.