1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you ever tried — ??

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by just-want-peace, Apr 11, 2022.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has anyone here ever purchased a “Great Courses” study?
    If so, was the content worthwhile or a waste of time.
    I have gotten catalogs from them for years, but never bought any of the courses although there was always a couple or so in each catalog that tweaked my interest.

‘Preciate any feedback from experience with this company!!

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't have any personal experience with this subscription but out of curiosity I took a look at it. My thoughts are that you can try it for free, become more familiar with it and if you're liking it it is only $8.25 a month after that. Could have some interesting brain exercise benefits in there for you. I didn't see anything about being able to unsubscribe anytime or about contracts, however I will always use my credit card with this kind of thing and if there is a problem I simply call them and tell them to stop paying and its over.

• Like Like x 1