1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you guys seen this, from MSNBC?...

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by D28guy, Jul 8, 2007.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Why should she get fired? The news executive who put it on the air should be fired. This nonsense, Michael Jackson, Brittany, and the rest of this type of trash is not news, it is a best magazine type stuff, and belongs in the Enquirer. I would promote the news woman to take the place of the news executive I just fired.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Good for her. Although setting it on fire would have been inappropriate. Shredding it as she did was better. Building a fire on top of the news desk would have been a little over the top.

4. D28guy

D28guy New Member

SaturnNeptune,

I agree with you. I got a big kick out of this situation. I said in my post "good for her!" Its insane for a "news" broadcast to lead with this story.

But my point was that she WAS insubordinate. She refused to do what she was assigned to do. I would be terminated if I did that.

I checked on it and she has not been fired, and I'm glad of it.

Mike

5. Analgesic

Analgesic New Member

MSNBC couldn't fire her, even if they wanted to. The backlash of firing someone for refusing to talk about the person everyone else in the country is sick of hearing talked about would be unimaginably bad for their PR.

6. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

It was probably good for ratings, actually.