1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you heard of Dr. Crandall

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Salty, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Praise God!

God is great, and as much as we try, He can not be limited in what He can do.

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

He claims to have heard the "audible voice of God." I don't know about this.

4. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have believed for years that His miracles were not evident to most of us simply because we have too much technology to replace that which used to be done only by Him; ie: all the elaborate diagnostic equipment, wonder drugs, etc.

If we were like those in 3rd world countries, our faith would be dependent more on Him than technology, and we would be witnesses of said miracles.

This is a daily struggle for me as I try to use my faith more than reliance on technology for "problem solving"!

I say "HOOEY" to those who claim the miracles/gifts were suspended after the apostolic era. I say the conduit - our faith (mine anyway) - is in bad need of a bottle of "spiritual liquid plumber"!