1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you seen the movie - Skull and Bones?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Connie S, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Connie S

Connie S New Member

Yesterday I was looking for information on the New Age Movement, and I run across this web site that tells about (The Brotherhood of Death) and the
    movie Skull and Bones. Can anyone tell me when or if this movie has been released?

I would like to see this movie.

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

If you want more info on the New Age, see the website for my ministry, Christian Answers for the New Age at www.christiananswersforthenewage.org

I was in the New Age for more than 20 years if you count the beginning point as when I started seriously exploring, and even longer if you count from the time I rejected Chrisitianity.

I have a lot of articles on New Age topics and New Age books.

I think the movie you are asking about is about the secret society at Yale. I am not sure how New Age that is, probably more of one of those secret groups a lot of universities have.

A lot of websites have conspiracy theories about this stuff and about the Illuminati and all that - it's all bunk.

While people worry about that made-up stuff, real New Age things is already mainstreamed and getting into the church.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

Have not heard of it. Marcia knows her stuff too, safe to visit her site.

scary and true.

4. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Thanks, donnA! :wavey:

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

That's what I heard skull and bones is. I also heard Bush and Kerry are members...

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

6. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

This is the first I've heard of the movie.

7. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I haven't heard of that movie. Now in 2000, there was a movie made called "The Skulls" & it spawned two sequels. It revolved around the Skull & Bones secret society. It was a descent movie.