1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have you tried Krispy Kreme donuts?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Ben W, Apr 25, 2005.

?
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mapipe

Mapipe Member
    Site Supporter

I don't like the taste they leave in my mouth after eating them. If they could just make them without sugar............ ;)

Our Pastor's son had the Krispy Kreme donut cake at his wedding. No regular wedding cake at all. Everyone there loved it.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Yup - that is a good picture of the ducting ;) .

3. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

OK, confession time...in college, and on more than one occassion we drove from Hattiesburg, MS to Gulfport to get Krispy Kremes; each a dozen and they were usually gone by the time we got back home.

4. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yuck. Way overated. :confused:

5. flourgirl

flourgirl New Member

Yes... I love Krispy Kreme Donuts!!! Passed by one today, but I did not have time to stop. I love it when they come right off the belt... YUM YUM YUM.... they seem to just melt in your mouth!

6. Kayla

Kayla New Member

Living in the boon docks of Missouri, I only get those only once in a great while, but when I do I savor them, I love these to death. There is a funny story about a young man in our church. We are friends and he made me mad one day, and we both knew he was in the wrong. Anyway he knew how much I like those dounuts so he went to visit his friend in a town about an hour away, the closest Krespy Kremes, and brought back 2 dozens, and several other assortments. the one box he had taken frosting and written on all the donuts, I'm sorry. It was so sweet.

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of the blessings of my trips to California is Krispy Kreme. My daughter bought me a KK T-shirt, but it only makes me l-o-n-g for a tasty morsel. 600+ miles to the nearest . .

8. PamelaK

PamelaK New Member

Dr. Bob, you need to open your own franchise....

9. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Problem, of course, is that for such to make money, you have to have PEOPLE. We have 490k in the whole state and 50k in Casper.

[​IMG]

10. billreber

billreber New Member

The KK franchise here has only been open about four years. When it opened, my mother-in-law operated a donut shop, which made MUCH better donuts, in a very wide range of varieties. We tried KK, and do not like them.

Mom's shop closed two three years ago, after she died of cancer. I still haven't eaten any more KK donuts.

Bill

11. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I find them ordinary, not really worth eating considering the cost in calories and tooth decay.

I read that you can make similar ones at home by deep-frying canned biscuit dough.

12. Priscilla Ann

Priscilla Ann Member

For me, eating a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts would be the equivalent of a drinking binge. A sugar binge can make me feel worse than any hangover...definitely a sin for me.

13. flourgirl

flourgirl New Member

Canned biscuits made into donuts pale in comparrison to Krispy Kreme.... Don't get me wrong, they are good... but in no way are they better than a KK donut!!!