1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Health Insurance Cancelled? Join the Club

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 11, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Unlike HealthCare.gov, this website works

People frustrated over price hikes and losing their health plans are being given the opportunity to join a chorus.

A developer has built a (working) website that allows people from across the country who have been burned by the Affordable Care Act to email scanned copies of cancellation and price increase letters sent from their insurance providers. “ObamaCare Cancelled Your Health Insurance. Now, Send Us Your Letter,” the site MyCancellation.com proclaims.

The website got up and running at the end of last month, but it’s already having tremendous success serving its purpose, which is more than can be said about the government’s disastrous effort.

People are encouraged to “Take a picture (or scan),” or “Even better: Take a picture with your letter, or hold a sign in your photo” that later gets posted to the site.

http://www.infowars.com/health-insurance-cancelled-join-the-club/

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks. My old plan did not have maternity care or newborn care so it was canceled. I'll be scanning my cancelation notice and submitting it to the site tomorrow. Monthly premium went up $96 and deductible went up $5,000 thanks to Obamacare.