1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

health issues

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by brobobby, Sep 2, 2004.

1. brobobby

brobobby New Member

I recently had pneumonia and i have these little ruts in my side that feel like muscle tears. Did anybody else ever have this and my stomach when i sit down feels like it is pinched off or possibly in a bind. I also have a dull pain on both sides of my lower abdomen especially after eating. Well I will leave ya'll alone for now.

2. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Get checked for herniated muscle tissue in your abdomen...don't waste time over this getting to the doctor. If you wait, it will get worse, not better. Get off the computer and make an appointment now!

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

brobobby:

You need to see a physician, and you need to do it now! Only a medical professional who has seen you and examined you will be able to give you an accurate answer.

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Bro. Bobby, you can tear tendons and BREAK RIBS coughing. I agree. See a doctor if you can. Meanwhile, we can certainly pray for your healing and comfort!

Diane