1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heaven Is Just A Layover?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by TCGreek, Jul 28, 2008.

1. rdwhite

rdwhite New Member

Well of course since I ain't been there I can't say for sure, but there sure are a lot of interesting references dealing with "North" in my Bible.:smilewinkgrin:

2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Ok. :type:

3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I believe that there's a lot of symbolism in Revelation. I believe that there is one judgment, one heaven for the saved, and one Hell for the lost. A lot of this discussion seems to smack of the Catholic concept of Purgatory to me.

4. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

If we send up a satalite here and China sends up one there to shoot it down, I think both of them goes UP. What ya think?...............:laugh: The earth does rotate you know and our up will be their up in a matter of hrs. Probably less in God's time.

5. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I think you and I are pretty well on the same page.

BBob,:wavey:

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    quid autem et a vobis ipsis non iudicatis quod iustum est
    cum autem vadis cum adversario tuo ad principem in via da operam liberari ab illo ne forte trahat te apud iudicem et iudex tradat te exactori et exactor mittat te in carcerem dico tibi non exies inde donec etiam novissimum minutum reddas

7. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

et vos similes hominibus expectantibus dominum suum quando revertatur a nuptiis ut cum venerit et pulsaverit confestim aperiant ei
    beati servi illi quos cum venerit dominus invenerit vigilantes amen dico vobis quod praecinget se et faciet illos discumbere et transiens ministrabit illis
    et si venerit in secunda vigilia et si in tertia vigilia venerit et ita invenerit beati sunt servi illi
    hoc autem scitote quia si sciret pater familias qua hora fur veniret vigilaret utique et non sineret perfodiri domum suam
    et vos estote parati quia qua hora non putatis Filius hominis venit

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Luke 12:40
    et vos estote parati quia qua hora non putatis Filius hominis venit

Be you then also ready: for at what hour you think not the Son of man will come.​

Revelation 22:20
    dicit qui testimonium perhibet istorum etiam venio cito amen veni Domine Iesu

He which testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.​