1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hebron

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hebron, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Hebron

Hebron New Member

Hello, I'm from the UK :wavey: I go to a Baptist Church but if asked would say I'm non denominational.
    Why you may ask do I go to a Baptist :laugh: well in the area in which I live it comes closest to the plain Bible teaching. I'ts just that i find name tags a bit unscriptural and dividing...so now you can all have a go at me:tonofbricks:

2. Daniel1654

Daniel1654 New Member

I have to agree with you about how the Baptists come close to plain biblical teaching and name tags with the exception of the title Christian is non scriptural and dividing.:thumbsup:

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Hello Hebron,

A great BIG welcome to the BB from the great state of Illinois!

Come on down to the COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE in "All Other Discussions", where as Christians, we are all on common ground...

It is a great place to kick back, relax, and get to know each other. And we have FREE food and beverages!

Blessings,
    §ue :)

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board. I once had a pastor who said that "You don't have to be a Baptist to go to heaven, but as long as you're going you might as well go first class." :laugh: I'm a Baptist because a Baptist is the only person who ever invited me to church and asked me, "Are you saved?" I didn't know what he meant and didn't get saved for nearly a year after that, but he was instrumental in me coming to Christ. Of course, I also believe the Baptist churches are the closest to the truth.

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!