1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello all! New one here

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by iakopa, Apr 30, 2006.

1. iakopa

iakopa New Member

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a Primitive Baptist, I believe in God and that God elected His own people. I believe that Revelations has all passed and that God loves His own children and when Jesus said "It is finished" He was telling the truth. I am from North Alabama and I attend New Hope Primitive Baptist church and I am the webmaster for our website www.newhopeweb.com.

In Christ,
    Shaun

2. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

If you believe Revelation is all past then you are in for a shock. If you don't mind I will give you a little pointer. Don't say Revelations, say Revelation or they will call you a cult. Otherwise, welcome and I am an Old Regular Baptist from KY. [​IMG]

3. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

Welcome iakopa and I look forward to reading your posts. Be prepared to have your beliefs challenged here, and it will often be done in an ungracious manner. But many here, as well as myself, will be pulling for you! [​IMG]

4. doulous

doulous New Member

How can a fellow New Jereyean (originally for Kearny ) be so cynical? hee, hee

5. iakopa

iakopa New Member

What are the most denominations in here?

6. MRCoon

MRCoon New Member

uh...Baptist [​IMG] SORT OF ;)