1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello from Minnsota

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Crimson12, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Crimson12

Crimson12 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello I am a wandering soul in great wonder and anger trying to figure out if I happen to be the 4th soil/ground the Word fell upon or the 3rd because of cares I have that God doesn’t even response to as I turn more and more to the old man.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
  2. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    @Crimson12,
    Welcome to the Baptist Board. It is my hope and prayer for you here that you find the answer you need.

2 Peter 1:3-10. As a new Christian in the early 1960's I did not then learn the first thing I. needed to add to my faith was virtue until much later in my faith. Peter taught by adding these things to our faith in the order he advised insures one will not in any way fall in one's faith. I hope this will be of help to you. Also look at 1 John 5:9-13.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hody - just took a look at the USA map - and the southern Border of Minnesota - runs right along Central NY.
    And the Salt City has the largest snowfall for any city over 100k population!
    So your weather up there must be fun in the winter. and then is your summer (from Jun 25 - July 15) about like ours? :Rolleyes

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome. Read and pray. There is opportunity for faith to grow here and we are glad you've joined.

I'm a Minneapolis native and later taught college down in Owatonna, so love the state and its people. Except Scandi-whovians. They are always suspect :) :)

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the BB.

6. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Minnesota is the land of 10,000 climate changes, going from -50F in winter to 110F in summer. Minnesota, never a dull moment. Minnesota, where nature, daily, tries to kill you. :Cool

• Agree Agree x 2