1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello From North Carolina

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by channing28105, Apr 4, 2009.

1. channing28105

channing28105 New Member

I am a female that has Autism-The Aspergers kind. I have a Major interest in Church Bells-Carillons I like both the Traditional Cast Bell Carillon and the Non-Traditional Carillons. My Favorite Electronic Carillons or Non-Traditional Carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones. I am looking for E-Mail ONLY pen pals that love Church Bells-Carillons as much as me that will accept a short letter with questions like:
    1. Do you have any pets?
    2. Do you like Music?
    3. What type of music do you like?
    about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please message me.

If so Please Add me.

I am also wondering
    1.does anyone have any Traditional Cast Bell Carillon music that they can share with me
    2. Does anyone have any music from Cast In Bronze that they can share with me?

Channing

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Welcome to the BB, Channing! :wavey:

I have zero music interest or talent or knowledge but just wanted to say "welcome."

3. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi Channing,
    We have 3 cats. Do you have pets? I like varied genres of music. Cheers for taking time out of your busy schedule to walk for fitness! :thumbs:
    I do the same, but prefer the outdoors to the treadmill when possible.
    I'm sorry, I don't have any of the music you mentioned to be able to share.
    Welcome, and see ya around the BB!
    :wavey: