1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello from San Diego

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ElainaMor, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ElainaMor

ElainaMor New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Elaina. I am married (nearly 16 years) and have 3 children ages 15,14,&12. I have been a Christian now for 3 years after being born and raised a Jehovah Witness. I left the JWs almost 6 years ago being disowned and shunned by my entire family and friends. I've been attending a Calvary Chapel where I got saved and baptized. I've been lurking on this board for several months and decided it was time to introduce myself. Please forgive me if I ask silly questions, I'm still learning and after being a JW and told never to question what I'm being taught I now question everything.

2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Hello and welcome from England.

Please feel free to ask questions. We never stop learning :) :wavey:

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board!

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome. Ask all the questions you want. We have all the answers. And one of our most endearing qualities is humility, as you can readily tell.

5. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Welcome! It's always interesting to me to have new former <insert religion> on the board, as it allows greater diversity in discussing what other people believe. And no question is stupid. Just posters are. (Tongue in cheek...?)