1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello There Im Jeremy... I ask for Prayer...

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Jarimii Colosi, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Jarimii Colosi

Jarimii Colosi New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi my name is Jeremy Colosi I have been dealing with mental illness awhile and still deal with it. I have been diagnosed as schizoaffective and ocd. I am still taking medications to help this illness. Please pray for me and pray for others affected by mental illness and the people I know in New York and Upstate Ny that deal with mental illness - pray for them and their families.

Please pray for my friend Kellie. She is my special friend that goes my the nickname "Kellie-Cola". Pray for her deliverance from Wicca, Witchcraft,Evil,Satanism, and any and all other forms of demonic bondage she deals with.

Kellie

My friend Kellie shows fruit of the Holy Spirit (Love,Joy,Peace,Patience,Kindness,Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.)

Pray that she turns from the Junk Spiritually, Throws away the Junk and Accepts the Lord Yeshua. Romans 10:13 (Whosoever Calls)

#GodHears

2 Sam 24:25 ...the Lord was MOVED by Prayer...

#Moved #MovedByPrayer

#Prayer

Thanks and have a great day! God Bless #GodBless

2. Jarimii Colosi

Jarimii Colosi New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    go here

Kellie

a pic of Kellie my good friend...

3. Jay Colosi

Jay Colosi New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    this is what I hope for Kellie:

fb.com/jeremyjaybeamer
    twitter.com/jaybeamer

f bea dot com slash kellie dot gleason one

4. Jay Colosi

Jay Colosi New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    aW0gYXQgZmIuY29tL2plcmVteWpheWJlYW1lciBhbHNvIHR3aXR0ZXIuY29tL2pheWJlYW1lciBwaG9uZSAoRUhFKSBHT0ggLSBJQ0NCIChOdW0gbGV0dGVyKQ==

B4$3$1XF0UR