1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Rolfe, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greetings to all. Many of you have been in my thoughts lately.

Since my conversion (an apt word) in October, my Lord has been working on me as I have not experienced before. I continue to have that Peace written about in Galatians 5:22 and have a taste of the Joy mentioned in the same verse. I am still a baby in Christ but am growing. There is a new hunger for Scripture and a yearning for righteousness. My eyes are opening to things written in the Bible that I have not seen before. There is also a new war within between old ways and new, and He is mercifully helping me more than I would have expected. I have been blessed more than I could possibly write about in a web post.

Again, I wish to apologize to any who is owed one for any deceit, antagonism, insult, or adversarial-type actions I have done. As I grow, and it is still early days, I am beginning to get a better sense of my own wretchedness; and I wish to make things right with any I have offended.

Cheers.
    Rolf.

Edit to add: If anyone requires a personal apology for offenses done, you may PM me to address it.

#1 Rolfe, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t require an apology, even if you did deny me of your fine company.;)

But I am happy that you're here now, and overjoyed at the way our Lord has been working in your life.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rob, thanks for that.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! What happened to you?

OK you are now saved....thats great, but the transformation from the old you (who I liked) into this humble sponge(Mia Culpa) Christian is dramatic....almost unbelievable.

And really,no more Dos Eccie guy mems, thats unnatural my brother! Please don't think I'm being critical, my allegiance is to Christ but there is no harm in being a rascal now and again....if fact they are indispensable (especially around here). Heck you brought humor, wit & vitality to us, please don't let that stop. God will surely not punish you for enlivening up this forum. Think about it before you deny us the presence of your company again. Just stay outta the Political posts!!!

:Laugh:Laugh:Laugh

BTW, my favorite picture of Christ is when he laughs!!!!

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rolf, it's great to have you back again. Awesome testimony. God's just starting with you.