1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JGD73, Nov 12, 2018.

1. JGD73

JGD73 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello. New poster here. Been saved since I was a small child. Looking to get closer to God. Always felt I was knowledgeable about the bible, but have recently begun to realize how little I do know. Trying to fix that. Am finding that I am unhappy and not content unless I am reading God's word and praying. Hope to learn from others here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. rlvaughn

rlvaughn Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello, JGD73, welcome to the Baptist Board. I hope you fulfill your hope in being able to learn from others here.

3. JGD73

JGD73 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. Just reading through some threads on different forums, I can see there are some very educated and knowledgeable posters on this board. My goal is to draw from their knowledge and add it to what I have been blessed with and ascertain God's divinely inspired message from his word. I have no desire to prove I am right or that others are wrong, only to seek the will of God through his word.

Mr.rlvaughn, I pray for the Lord's blessings upon you and your family in the name of Jesus. Praise His holy name. Amen.

4. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    None of us believe what we think is not true. Everyone of us believe what we believe because of our understanding that, such and such is true.

I look forward to seeing your input in the discussions.

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome to the Baptist Board JGD73... Glad you are here and willing to add to what you already have and remember, these words from scripture and you will do okay here... Brother Glen:)

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.