1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Hercules, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Hercules

Hercules New Member

I'm a believer in jesus christ also.The lord is so great.I'm actually a hardshell primitive baptist.But i love all people that love the lord or don't reguardless what faith they are.We are all a little bit right and a little bit wrong all around,but we must love one another anyway.The lord will straighten up all his children one day and set every thing in order.What ever we must do good even unto our enemies though as Americans we seem to be gaining more of them.Even if we die helping our enemies we will be done what was expected of us by our heavenly father above and glorifying him even if we die trying.Encouragement for all you fine believer's let your light shine for the lord above.

2. David Mark

David Mark New Member

Howdy neighbor [​IMG]

Dave

South Carolina

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Welcome to the BB Hercules!

Why don't you go to the "Welcome to the Baptist Board" Forum at the top of the main page and introduce yourself so we can ALL give you a proper welcome?

[​IMG]
    §ue