1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HELP I'm confused

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Bob Colgan, Jul 29, 2004.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bob Ryan:

In fairness to the others here, you may answer these questions, and we can continue our discussion on these issues, in the Other Religions/Doctrines forum, where I am starting the relevant thread.

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am happy to answer this on the other forum - but this one is too good to "just" answer on the other forum.

#1. Yes one who is not keeping the 4th commandment can still be saved in the same way that one who is using idols/images in worship may still be saved while practicing that (SO Catholics are saved - if they truly accept Christ as their savior EVEN though they use idols/images in worship and even "worship at Mary's altars" as "their Pope" says).

#2. The Lutherans may still be saved EVEN though they practice infant baptism and NOT believers baptism as taught in scripture -- as long as they have accepted Christ as their savior and are born-again.

I could go on - but the other thread is waiting.

In Christ,

Bob