1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Haribol0, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Haribol0

Haribol0 New Member

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
    Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
    there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
    _______
    for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
    Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
    I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
    _______
    all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
    im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
    If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
    Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
    every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
    if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : [advertisement link edited] ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

#1 Haribol0, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
  2. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you considered that only Jesus has power over death and the grave?

Jesus' grave is empty. No one else has these credentials.

Prayerfully consider: The Gospel of John.

The Word of God will show one real nirvana.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

#2 Bro. James, Dec 14, 2013
  3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bro. James, this person isn't going to read your post. He's a hit and run spammer. Google the title of this post and you'll see that he is spamming this all over the internet: religious forums, gaming forums, medical forums .... it doesn't matter.

I stopped looking at how many places he has spammed after 5 pages.

I've report the post.

Just know he won't be back to read anything we say.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The above is your profile.
    Please send me or post here any Baptist Church's doctrinal statement or statement of faith that believes in Krishna as you do.
    Please tell me how one can believe in Krishna and believe "Jesus as my saviour" at the same time."
    Having posted what you have why have you lied in filling out a registration form? Simply to get on this board? That is not the characteristic of a Christian but of one who is not a child of God. There is only two families in this world: the children of God and the children of the devil. You figure out which camp you are in. Your post does not match that of Christianity.

That is why Jesus said to Nicodemus in John 3:3, You must be born again.

He needed to enter into God's family.

Are you? On what basis?

5. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may be right.

I sow seed. Cultivation and harvest is up to the HS.

I have seen the scales come off those in some strange cosmologies.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

6. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

There is no salvation in krishna. The only one that has the power to give eternal life and peace that passes comprehension is the Lord Jesus Christ; Acts 4:12 'There is no other name given among men whereby we must be saved' And Jesus came '...to save His people from their sins.' Matthew 1:21.

You've mentioned several sins in the OP but the thing is this only shows the corrupt human nature that all men have and are born with. You may not sin in certain areas for certain amounts of times, but you nonetheless are still a sinner that is under the wrath of God. May the Spirit of God show you your sinful, helpless inner man, and bring you to a place of despair form whence only He can save you, and my He by grace draw you to Him and redeem you; Romans 3:23 'for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God'; Romans 6:23 - 'For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord'. -- 'No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day,' John 6:44

Jesus Christ died, was buried and resurrected from the dead, and whomever believes solely in Him for salvation, believes His Gospel, repents and believes via the power of God, the same will be given eternal life and will be saved from their sins.

#6 preacher4truth, Dec 14, 2013
  7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Acts 4:7-12

" When they had placed them in the center, they began to inquire, “By what power, or in what name, have you done this?” Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people, if we are on trial today for a benefit done to a sick man, as to how this man has been made well, let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health. He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.