1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Here's a Great New Christmas Song!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 1, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's a tune for Christmas that speaks to the heart of the matter....at least it is how I feel with the wave of political correctness and tolerance that is sweeping across this nation.

If you like this song, please "SHARE" it with your friends and family!

Jesus is now, was then, and should always be the ONLY "Reason for the Season!" Can I get a huge "Amen?" :thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln01p1M2cH0

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

But Pastor Paul, you left out chestnuts on an open fire, flying reindeer, missletoe, silver bells, one horse open sleighs, jack frost, frosty, good king winchease, wassleing, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partiridge in a pear tree.

In addition, how dare you leave out the little drummer boy, and tiny tim. I have to wonder if you have seven lords a leaping in your den.

LOL, I watched the video and agree completely. Thanks for posting.

Sorry, got to run. I got to get in the 12 hour line to get a dollar off an I 5 phone.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

The largest this board will allow me to post.

AMEN

Sigh - I missed the "20% off your entire purchase of Christan items (with this coupon) Coupon valid 11/30/12 - 12/1/12" at the Lifeway Christian Stores.

But I can still take advantage of their December Deals from the 7th to the 10th. $10 off $40 or more of Christian items. "Fine print" exclusions include: ebooks, church supplies and programs, WMU and Lifeway brands, Willow Tree products (Holy Family Ornament, for ex.), Bibleworks software, robes, and Living Proof Ministries -- some of the list.

Poses the question -- Should there be anything in their store that is not "Christian"?

Edit: I just forwarded the link to our pastor.

#3 Oldtimer, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where is the spiked eggnog?

5. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

RD, ran across this, and thought about your post.

FIRST-PERSON: America's Christ-less Christmas

Full article: http://www.bpnews.net/BPFirstPerson.asp?ID=39271