1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hi Y'all! from Mississippi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Romans7man, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Romans7man

Romans7man New Member

Hello Y'all,
    I am no stranger to forums. I like to chat with others about God and things that pertain to Him. I am a member of a Southern Baptist church, but I do not fit very neatly in what most would think of when one thinks of SB. I agree on the essentials of salvation, but differ somewhat on other matters. I may start a few threads, but mostly just give my opinion on others' questions and comments. I'm not too confrontational, we are hear, I hope, to edify Christ and encourage one another. I bounce my thoughts off of others, but don't get wrapped around the axle just because someone disagrees. I believe Christians should be the happiest people on earth, and show it too!
    As for my user name I have studied Romans now for many years and chapter 7 is one of those things I differ with the SB. My wife tells me from time to time there are actually other books in the Bible besides Romans. I like to search the web for what others say about Romans and particularly chapter 7. You may be surprised as to how folks interpret it.
    As I mentioned, I am married and have been now for 26 years this month. I have three grown children of which one has now gone on before us to meet the Lord at the young age of 19.

In Christ alone!

2. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome from Starkville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:type:

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Welcome from the Birmingham Metro!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

High-dee from Western Kentucky.

5. Romans7man

Romans7man New Member

I'm feeling right at home! Being a truck driver, I've been to all these places. So howdy neighbors!

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board.

7. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board.

8. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Welcome from WVa..