1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HILLARY CLINTON ‘HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS’ Campaign manager John Podesta in shocking admission

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    New Wikileaks emails released just moments ago include a shocking admission by Clinton campaign manager John Podesta that Hillary Clinton “has begun to hate everyday Americans”.

The whistleblower organization dumped part 3 of its Podesta email release today and this has to be the most jaw-dropping revelation yet.

The email, sent by Podesta on April 19, 2015, contains a discussion on what talking points Hillary should use in framing her candidacy for president in order to get a good head start.

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” writes Podesta.

“I think if she doesn’t say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa,” he concludes.

[​IMG]

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-bombshell-hillary-clinton-hates-everyday-americans/

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    drip drip drip, these things are leaking out every day, wonder if it's a random order or more of a deliberate one?

Check out this "fact check" on this topic:

http://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-say-hillary-clinton-hates-everyday/21579579/

That's exactly what she said but this not fact checking, this is just more propaganda. Hope they keep at it, this is what Hillary and her MSM are the most scared of.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I though anybody with a brain already knew this. Now she has confirmed it. No surprise. The surprise would be if it changed even one democrat's vote.