1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillary's Islamophobia

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Apr 27, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.newsradio1067.com/2015/0...m-screed-attacks-faith-of-1-5-billion-people/

Clearly Mrs. Bill Clinton is calling out Muslims. :smilewinkgrin:

The woman who wants to be the next President of the United State is attacking Muslims’ religious beliefs as inherently unacceptable. Think about what her demand that “religious beliefs…have to be changed” actually means. Practitioners of Islam must, through “resources and political will” be forced to abandon their faith.

What else could her comments mean? Wait–what? You think she’s talking about Catholics and evangelical Protestants? About Hobby Lobby and Catholic charities who won’t pay for other people’s abortions and/or birth control? You think she’s telling American Christians their religious beliefs “have to be changed?”

That’s crazy talk. Refusing to pay for a woman’s “day-after pill” is nothing compared to Muslim countries where corporal punishment of women and stoning rape victims are “cultural codes and structural biases.”

Muslims, you’ve been warned: Hillary Clinton–Islamophobe– is calling you out!

2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Hillary the Sea Hag......... Oops I'm sorry was I insensitive?

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hill takes money from Islamic countries for the Clinton Foundation, etc., so she should give all that tainted money back. You have to admire her hypocrisy which seems boundless. She is getting to be so confusing to follow that I have to wonder if Hill is just plain nuts? Her central message seems to be do as I say, not as I do.