1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His determinate counsel

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Jarthur001, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

This free willer sees your "order of events" as placing them in time, something I am not comfortable doing to an omnipresent God.

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Amy, the how and why go hand in hand. We will have to agree to disagree.

In regards to 2 Peter 3:9, that is the same lame argument you were refuting just a month ago. It's been handled quite nicely already, I was just trying to reopen your eyes to the "why".

3. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

You have tried this over and over again. And to this day it still makes no sense. I have told you the right words to use, if you indeed wish to travel this path. Please use them and not try this again. As back then, the facts remain.

omnipresent
    \-zənt\
    Function: adjective
    Date: 1609
    : present in all places at all times

I'll not help you again with the right words. We have gone over this before. Once you have them, we can begin a debate. This is nothing close to a debate, for you make no point.

4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree.

I know it seems like I've lost my mind or I have multiple personalities, but I see things differently now. I don't know how it happened, but it did. Nobody talked me into it. I changed, that's all I know. :)

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

It has been determined that this thread should be closed.
    Please start another one if you so desire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.