1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His Majesty Has the Cowboy in His Crosshairs

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, May 8, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The following is only meant in humor. I hope it entertains you, and puts a big smile on your face, and maybe it will put some laughter in your heart. SO, please don't take this seriously, or, you'll have a heart attack trying to shoot my premise down.

Here we go.....I was wondering if the man who walks on water wants to simply embarrass "W" by pushing to prosecute this torture stuff.

There could be NO other explanation for Obama's moves than to bring the entire Bush Administration down for their use of torture immediately following 9/11.

And, if the Great One can discredit the Cowboy and his Administration, he will be left to rule the nation with an "Iron Fist." He'd be the first President to fire a CEO, nationalize private banks, and indict the Cowboy for water-boarding potential US citizens.

Of course, the Cowboy can'tt allow this to happen, and one way would be to get Texas to secede from the Union. Which they would do in a "heart-beat." That would leave His Majesty with a mere accusation, and the Cowboy would in-turn be protected by the laws of the Union of Texas, which decides not to extradite criminals, especially the Cowboy, himself!

This could be an entertaining set of circumstances for all of the news networks, and watching Rush go ballistic, would be like the cherry on the top of a hot0fudge sundae.

So, keep your eyes on the Water Walking Gangsta from the non-state the District of Columbia. He has the Cowboy in his "cross hairs!":smilewinkgrin:

Pastor Paul :type:
    Remove the Haze Ministries
    Prodigal Daze and
    Thorn Daze

2. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

This particular Gangsta better be sure to wear his water wings, else he just might sink in a puddle of his own making.

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

All along-----I thought "Dub" was an Oiler!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

I did hear this Texas joke once

There was this Texan sitting at an early mornin' resterant---eating his breakfast

He was listening in on two "strangers to Texas" and their conversation at another nearby booth

All in one motion---the big ole Texan gets up from where he was seated and walks over to the two strangers and

POW!!!!!

He knocks one of um down to the floor!!!

That "stranger" picks himself up off the floor---rubbin' his jaw and looks over at the Texan who hit him

"Fella!!! What'd you hit me for???

"For what you just said!!!"

"What'd I say??"

"You know what you said!!!"

"Man-------all I said was------President Clinton was raisin' taxes!!!!"

The big ole Texan looks at the man and says------"Man!! I apologize to you----Man---I am sorry!!! I thought I heard you say that Clinton was raised in Texas!!!!!!"

4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Texan to Missourian...."When I git up in the morning, I git in maw truck and start drivin across maw ranch...I drive all day...and jus about sundown I git to the other side of maw ranch.."

Missourian to Texan..."I had a truck like that once..."

peace to you:praying: