1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobbies? I know you have them.

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Jodo Kast, Sep 7, 2004.

1. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Then Matt comes in! He is all ready to go.
    He is wearing a fancy poka dot necktie and a lederhosen suit. He is looking good. As he walks accross the room, he sees his good friend, Senoritta Weasel-pennneantitis. (Weasel names are always long and hard to pronounce)
    He says as smooth as smooth can possibly be:
    "Hey good looking. Whatcha got cookin'? In the weasel den?"
    Matt was then, slapped by the weasel. Matt then wandered off to a place where he could be full of pity, alone.

2. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

But Becca said, "Hey, You, yeah, you that just got dissed by a Weasel!?! This is a pity party!! So come on up on stage and feel sorry for yourself in front of everyone! You are going to have to sing karaoke. Your song- The Poochie Lip Disease (Patch the Pirate)."

3. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

"Yeah," Matt says." You talking to me?"
    "No" Becca belts out. "I am talking to the hippie behind you who also got rejected by the weasel."
    "Now come on up hear and sing, Pumpkin Moonchild!"
    So as Pumpkin Moonchild belted out the song Poochy Lip Disease disheartendly. Matt sat in the corner and cried. He was so sad! The only thing he wanted to do was talk to Miss Weasel.
    Then his great friend W||yman came up to Matt. He said the only word that needed to be said, "w00t!"
    At the mention of this word Matt took of his mournful face and put on the happy one. But then, as he got up from his chair to join the party, he suddenly realized that he needed to say something Matt jumped on top of the table and said "umm, the driver of the black sudan, you left your lights on."

4. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

the w00t really took all the energy out of Will, so he sits down and witnesses to a lobster.

but in the end Will efforts are futile, for the lobster has no soul. the lobster in distress, gives will a fierce piching, and so Will bites him.

Will realizes he needs more human interaction, so he goes and joins matt on stage!

5. JesusInFirstPlace

Becca, who saw the exchange between Will and the lobster, threw her hands up in frustration. "What kind of party is this?! It's supposed to be a PITY party, and no one is pitying (though Matt and Will are pretty pitiful! LOL). And people are biting my guests! And singing off-key!"

So Becca throws herself a pity party in the middle of her pity party-gone-wrong.

6. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

will recieves a phone call that says his cat has just run away. will is sad. :(
    pity party revived

7. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Matt learns his toaster is on the way out. He also begins to cry. Pity party inhanced.

8. JesusInFirstPlace

Becca saw that her two best BB friends were sad, so she abondoned her worthless pity for herself, and decided to crack a joke to cheer them up. She was going to say, "Lost your cat Will? Try looking under my tires!" but she didn't think that would go over too well with Will. Plus, she would feel terrible if it really did get run over by a car!

So instead, she chose the classic "your mom" joke:
    Your mama's so fat, that when God said, "let there be light, " he meant, "move over!"

9. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

At this moment Matt decreed loudly "Why does there have to be so many nonavaible good looking weasels?!"
    Everyone thought this comment was a tad bit odd and took another step farther away from where Matt was standing!

10. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

will crys relentlessly and mistakes a robot penguin for a weasle and attacks

11. JesusInFirstPlace

Becca finally gives up on having a good party at this time. She goes over and starts talking to a super-hot *available* ....um....weasel???

12. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Then Matt is hit with a grand idea to kick up this party!
    He takes out his accordion and begins to rock out! All are amazed!

13. JesusInFirstPlace

When they get over their pure and total shock that Matt plays the accordian, they realize that Matt plays the accordian. The next few moments are filled with utter torture, terror, misery, moaning, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and destruction as everyone rushes to leave the room! "What'd I do?" Matt asks.

14. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Matt smiles to himself, "I know I should take out my banjo."

15. JesusInFirstPlace

Becca says, "Hey Matt. Do you play the banjo too? Because I think we definitely need some banjo music to get this party started! And I will accompany you on my...um....harmonica!!!

16. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

"Great" Matt decreed and they both began to rock out!
    But... the penguin tribe of Noffamaattannf was not happy they hate!!! Banjo music!
    So they began to throw chicken wings at Matt and Becca as they jammed out on stage!

17. JesusInFirstPlace

So Becca, being the mature senior that she is, turned to those stinking penguins and stuck her tongue at them. But she loves penguins, so she walked off the stage, walked over to the penguins and confronted them, saying: "I understand that you don't like banjo music. I mean not everyone does. But please at least treat me and Matt with respect. Even though he's a little strange, you hurt his feelings by throwing chicken wings at him. So please stop, okay?"

The penguins all turned to Chief Lalabingbongff of the Noffamaattannf tribe, and he turned to Becca and said, "alright. we stop throwing chicken wing and we be kind to cry-kid."

"Thanks!" Becca said triumphantly, and she gave the chief a kiss (on the cheek, of course!) and pranced back on stage.

18. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Will Wakes up from some mysterious coma, and starts head banging, and then starts a mosh pit with some penguin-weasle hybrids. Will loves nothing more then to mosh to an accordian [​IMG]

19. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

The whole audience begins to jam out! Oh the splendor of it all! But then a low groan fills the dance hall...

20. JesusInFirstPlace

It came from Becca. She tried to mosh with all the experience pros, and was totally slammed down! AAAHHHH! She cried. "My mosh lessons didn't work! Thanks for nothing, Will!!!"