1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hobbies?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by gekko, Sep 27, 2005.

1. gekko

gekko New Member

hey all out there!!

so what does everybody do in their spare time? like, regular stuff they do? or non regular? or random stories about their hobbie?

i love to longboard, great past-time that started this month, what a great time to relax, and focus on God. also love to play hacky sack! i love summerland, BC, canada!! chillaxin' with camp buddies!!

so the other day, went longboarding on some hills that were quite more advanced than i am... so i take a side road, thinkin' it was goin' up hill, i was travelling quite fast... so i take the side road, but it goes down hill, then i try and stop, the board goes one way, i go the other, i slide a couple feet on my back, then do a flip and end up on my side... no blood, so that was good... what a rush though.

have a great day all.

2. Brice

Brice New Member

I suppose I don't do anything that wild, but still have fun. My hobbies now revolve around the Church. Working with the youth, playing sports with them etc. I really enjoy that a lot.

3. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Reading, gardening, letter-writing, knitting, travelling, browsing book shops are just some of the things that keep me busy. [​IMG]

4. Ashleigh

Ashleigh New Member

Mine are reading, swimming, climbing on trees, playing with my animals and doing missionary work.

5. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

My hobbies are: reading suspense and mystery books, drawing and painting, scrapbooking, working on piano, and making Terragen computer wallpaper.

6. Ishouldbhappy

Ishouldbhappy New Member

Hey all I do not really have any hobbies anymore b/c of school and work but I love to take pictures and scrapbook.