1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy Land Tours

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by ktn4eg, Feb 21, 2010.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Have any of you been on a Holy Land tour?

If you have, what were your impressions of it (e.g., did it help your understanding of the Bible, your walk with the Lord, etc.)?

If you could, would you go there again?

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Bumped.

Have ANY one of my BB friends ever been to the Holy Lands (Israel in particular)????

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I wish. I have had a few opportunities, but no.

I have gone on a guided tour of Corinth, and that in it's own right was fantastic for me. I gained quite a bit of interesting insight about what was written to the Corinthians.

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

One of my former pastors (He's in heaven now.) traveled there several times. He told us that it really helped him in many ways.

My two sisters (both retired) are planning to go there in a couple months.

I'd like to go some time.

Actually I was pretty close to Israel back in 2003. That was when the military gave me an "all-expenses-paid, free-meals and housing" trip to Saudi Arabia. It could have been right where the Apostle Paul spent some time in Arabia (Gal. 1:17). Unfortunately, the military had me doing other things (i.e., supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom). :smilewinkgrin: