1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy Spirit

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Sularis, May 31, 2004.

1. Sularis

Sularis Member

Sorry to bring up this topic again

but do we "leak"

or is God's grace sufficient and renewed every morning?

Do we need more Holy Spirit?

2. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This may be a bad analogy, but I liken being "renewed every morning" to manna in the desert. God gave the children of Isreal just enough for the day, and if any was saved for the next day, it was found spoiled the next morning.

In my walk with Him, I have found that I cannot rely on yesterday's grace (for lack of a better word). If I try, I find that my day seems "stale" (once again, for lack of a better word). I need to seek Him anew every day; seek His blessings, His power, His Spirit.

Hope that helped in some small way.

God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG]

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Sularis, you have this same question posted in a thread you started in the Baptist Theology and Bible Study forum. I don't think you are supposed to do that. It confused me when I saw it here and did not see the answer I posted earlier. Then I looked over there and saw your question there, too.

You have 2 answers over in that forum. Hope you see those. Maybe you should stick to one thread and not start the same question in two forums. It confuses people.