1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Homosexuals Pass Out Bibles...

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by FBCPastorsWife, Jun 22, 2005.

1. OCC

OCC Guest

Flippo...already explained it in this thread. Why was it necessary for people to bash homosexuals? Why was it necessary for someone I had no problem with to tell me to shut my mouth?

"I simply requested that you take this to a private conversation. I take this opportunity to ask Shannon to do the same thing since you won't."

FBC...yer right. I won't. I want nothing to do with someone who obviously did not encourage me out of caring but out of a need to look "spiritual". I want nothing to do with someone who tells me to shut my mouth when I did not even have a problem with them. Sorry, I did not think you "simply requested" anything. It came across like you were excusing the sins of others yet wanted to tar and feather me.

As for the moderators...yeah I hope they close this topic too.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    KJ - Would you like a vacation from the BB? I'm more than tired of your mouth, your inuendo and your attacks. Ten days off may help everyone cool off.

We don't allow the kind of posting you seem so fond of. :mad:

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since this topic has become a hotbed of evil speaking, I am shutting it down NOW.