1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Honor?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by George E. Lewis Jr., Oct 23, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. George E. Lewis Jr.

George E. Lewis Jr. New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Bethany Divinity & Seminary is being weighted by confusion in the way it prsents subjects the course schedule. I have a different problem. I retired in 2005 after starting a Master course. I became sick, moved to Arizona to be near family. I became more ill and in 2008 I was diagnosed by a Neurosurgeon with MG, Myasthenia Gravis or simply Graves Muscle Disease. This disease attacks my chest (breathing), my mind which makes me lethargic and drunk like so I carry cards just in case an officer sees me stagger around, and my legs which ache and are weak and unsecure. It has been ten years since my last entry to the grading system at Bethany and the reason is that I am now just beginning to have some response to the medicines.
    I have requested a refund from the school as my 40 perscriptions a day are expensive and the refund will help with those expenses. We will see if the powers that be smile on me or not, but, a Church sponsered organization should. As far a I went in the scholary path I found the requirments for the courses I took to be honorable.