1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hope this format gets faster...

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by rbell, Mar 23, 2009.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

So am I the only one who sits here with a blank screen for 1-2 minutes when viewing posts/threads?

This is really frustrating. Some help would be appreciated. It might take me 15 minutes to view 3-4 threads and post one response...

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I just got "kicked off" the log-in after logging-in, after about 7 minutes.

This is one place where "this format" definitely needs to "'gets' slower"!

How about getting that bit "fixed" ahead of some other things in the 'Fix-it' Department? :(

Ed

#22 EdSutton, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  3. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

I had an interesting thing happen Wednesday night.

I signed in as usual. I always open the next page in a new window, and when I did, Andrew's greeting at the top said "Greetings, unregistered." Sure enough, it showed that I wasn't signed in on that page.

I tried simply navigating from the menu page to the next page I wanted, and it showed the same thing--I was now unregistered.

Now, this morning (Thursday) it hasn't happened so far. I'm still signed in, obviously, or I could not have typed this post.

Strange.

4. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I just logged in at 9:34 AM, EDT.

That is 7:34 AM for this morning's BBNST (Baptist Board Non-Standard Time) which varies from GMT -5 to GMT -6 randomly, depending on I have no idea what circumstances, just that it does change more often than the weather in KY.

Ignoring that, I just wonder how long it will take for the computer program to kick me off the log, My shortest time on is fewer than 10 min. thus far, with the NDIV (New DIS-Improved Version) downgrade! :(

Ed

5. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Well, I was already 'kicked off log' by 10:07 A.M., at least, and I don't know how soon before that, or 33 min., this time.

Ed