1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hot-off-the-press: Health-care Bill to Go Nuclear

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If this bill passes you can play the death knell for the United States. It will be interesting to see how the country is devided up. How much will be independent? What parts of this will sell their citizenship to be part of another country. How much of our advanced military will be sold off for nothing to other nations and which nations? I wonder If I will have to fill a wheel barrel filled with dollars to buy bread?

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Did you ask your doctor what the cost would be if paid for it out of pocket? My guess is that it would probably be cheaper.

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for being so understanding and gracious. I've truly enjoyed our discussion, and you've opened my mind to what it would be like to be my own ma [when it comes to insurance coverage and ownership].

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type: