1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hot Under the Collar

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by blackbird, Jun 12, 2003.

1. BrianT

BrianT New Member

But what makes us righteous? Our own inerrancy in doctrinal matters and the ability to find fault in others, or the covering of Christ's blood despite the fact that we too sin and have error?

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Brian--are you "vexed" by the thread and what the homosexual agenda is doing to the world and will continue to do to the world--and will invade the privacy of your's and my innocent family--it ain't tearing you apart, son?? You ain't cryin' no "Jesus" tears over an unrepentant Jerusalem?? I don't know about you--but it takes the spiritual wind out of me---you and me need to climb Mount Carmel and do what Elijah did to all those unrepentant priests hidin' behind the backs of that wicked woman, Jezebel and her puppet husband, Ahab--you ready to climb the mountain with me! You ready to give the world a choice like Elijah did??

The god of this age has blinded the eyes of them who believe not.

Brother David

3. BrianT

BrianT New Member

Yes, I'm vexed. [​IMG] And also apparently confused, I thought I was in the "a list of threats" thread for the last couple of posts. My comments weren't meant to be in here, and not meant to be in response to your posts. Sorry, my bad. Maybe a moderator can move my last posts for me.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is confusing enough. Let's close 'er now and allow folks to open a new thread on EITHER of the topics being intertwined here, okay? :eek: