1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HOUSE VOTES TO RELEASE 'THE MEMO'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

And the dems are livid. They think this will distract from the Russia investigation. Notice the word "distract." IOWs this may overshadow the news stories they want to remain prominent.

I think they're only causing more people to be interested in what's actually on this memo. Why are they so upset about it? Especially those that haven't read it?

I'm guessing from these headlines it must be a game changer.

HOUSE VOTES TO RELEASE 'THE MEMO'
    DETAILS FBI ABUSES

PELOSI: NUNES IS TRUMP’S ‘STOOGE’ — GOP INVOLVED IN A ‘COVER-UP’…

…HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE VOTES TO RELEASE THE FBI MEMO

BREAKING: FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe – Named In FISA MEMO – STEPS DOWN EFFECTIVE TODAY

COMEY TRIGGERED=> Fires Off Tweet Sticking Up For His Partner-in-Crime Andrew McCabe – Blasts Trump Administration!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think anything much will be in it that we don't already know. Most of it has leaked out gradually over time. But it legitimatizes and confirms the leaks. And it's all going to be on one piece of paper..

That scares the stuffin's out of democrats.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The wolf is huffin' & puffin', the windows are cracking and the walls are shaking from his strong blowing.

When the Ds started their wild accusations way back yonder, my prayer was that all the lies that they aimed against Trump would simply boomerang and land squarely on their shoulders.
    It seems evident that this is what's now happening.

Incidentally, loved the comment from SILK (I think it was) about the Ds; "They're acting just like the animal that is their symbol - and I don't mean DONKEY!" I sure am glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee right then!!!:Laugh:Laugh:Laugh

4. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think it will be proof of all of the above - the dossier, the wire-tapping on Trump, the utter corruption of the FBI and the Obama administration in general.

It has to be released within five days since Monday, probably released tomorrow.