1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How come it only shows 17 threads?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Bobby Hamilton, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Bobby Hamilton

Bobby Hamilton New Member

How do I access some of the older ones? I've been gone the last few weeks and I come back and can't find some threads.

Thanks.

2. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Bobby, there is a drop down tab at the bottom of the page, mine is set to just show threads where posts have been made in the past month. You should be able to change it. Welcome Back! HOW BOUT THEM VOLS!!!!

3. Bobby Hamilton

Thanks.

Yeah, how about that? I was a bit upset with their play against Vandy, but they looked good in November. The beating of Ole Miss I really enjoyed.

how was your thanksgiving?

4. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Yeah the Ole Miss game was unreal, its scary how quick they've been able to score in some of the past few games. I do worry about losing the run and becoming too one dimensional, but our OL should improve next year and be more balanced with Bray at the helm.

Thanksgiving was good, and yours?

5. Bobby Hamilton

Yeah...I was a little upset with them abandoning it, but then Poole still seems to get 100 yards. Bit deceiving. This team could be REALLY good in 2 years...if they can grow together. I'm really excited about Justin Hunter. I just wish Denarius Moore had played like this for 2-3 years.

Thanksgiving was good. My sister came up from Dallas (I live in Indiana) and spent the week with us. Was nice to have her.

6. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad you are back BH. As hopefully the Vols will do better next year. As they are in a learning process. But Derek Dooley seems to be a great guy and respected. From what has been seen of him.