1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How did Jesus Interact with Sinners?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Reformed, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

TND, it may be time to leave it alone. Yeshua wants to talk about that which no one on here is affirming. There appears to be a little bit more involved with his and another posters avarice toward these people.

Love should always be our default. And if universally the church is being seen as unloving, we need to stop and examine ourselves and leave the outside issues alone for a minute.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I view ALL homosexuals/lesbians are persons who are sinners, same way thta I was in, who the Lord by his grace can and do redeem, and just applaud Chrsitians/churches/denominations who still uphold that as ana ctive lifestyle, not compatible with christianity, same way for all sin areas listed by god in Bible!

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Pure untruths as you have stated time and time again that you believe they are a special class of sinners.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I have stated that their sin is unnatural and against the created order, and while ALL sin is evil/wicked to a Holy God, he has chosem to see some of them as especially grievious to Him...

They are in the same class as me and you, sinners in need of Chrsit, but their behaviours/practices themselves are in a special category!

But let us agree to move on!