1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How do you set up your daily study ?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by A&I, Feb 7, 2004.

1. A&I

A&I New Member

The last few years my study time is like this .This I MUST
    DO daily !I start in the morning around 5 am .I read 3 chapters in the OT then two in the NT that gets me through the Bible in a year .Then I read a few verses in a Study Bible and the notes .How many verses depends on the notes maybe one verse alot .I have tewn Study Bible of different denominatiions that I alternate with .
    After that I read 10-20 pages in a book that I happen to be reading .Then I make breakfeast and listen I a tape of a teaching that I made over the weekend .I make five tapes so I have a new one everyday .Mostly James Boice ,Whitehorse Inn .Sproul ,MacArhtur and Begg etc..Off to work .Then on breaks .I get a total of 40 mins aday .I read Bible going to the chapter I left off with .But is there a must you do like a planned routine ? Thanks alot !